Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just want to toss out some links

Anyone who's been reading my blogs, or following my shows on blogtalkradio (and feel free to hang out and listen to the last 3 in the player if you haven't) knows that I've been doing a series of shows on Indie artists, and the whacked out insanity that is the music business.

I wanted to take a second and post some links to the artists that we've been talking to, as well as some other links.

Here goes....

Deb's show on blogtalkradio. She broadcasts every Saturday night at 11 p.m. eastern. A great place to unwind, chill, listen to some great music. This is also where you'll hear some of the artists talked about on my show.

Pete Berwicks website and his myspace page, he was on last Sunday, and mentioned that he had one of his new song on there, "I Fought With Angels". Awesome stuff

Black Angel on Myspace it seems that he can upload again, I'm taking bets on how long it lasts.

Finally, if anyone out there is looking for a free dating website, that doesn't totally suck ass, check out bookofmatches.com I can personally vouch for this one, I've helped them out over the last couple of years as a forum moderator, and met the incredible woman who would eventually become my wife from there. The sites owner recently started his own blog on here. Check out my comment on it, you'll find out more about me than I think you ever wanted to know!

Still working on this Sunday's guest, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment