Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Where I've Been, and Other Stuff

Since it's been forever and a day since I've really made my presence on the internet known (outside of the farming games on Facebook) I guess now is a good a time as any to update everyone on what I've been up to.

Last week (and last minute for that matter) the wife and I went on a road trip, picking up her nephew in Michigan, then heading to Tennessee via Kentucky. She drove an hour in while in Michigan, an hour while in Ohio, and she was kind enough to pull the car in her parents driveway.

I did the rest of the driving. 36 hours on the road, 'nuff said. And yes while I drove through Kentucky, and listened to Pete Berwicks "Busted in Kentucky" while driving through Kentucky, I can't say that I myself got busted in Kentucky...lol

After we visited with her folks for a couple of days SHE drove us home! I spent the weekend with the kid, showed him the sites around here and DC and all that so needless to say I've been pretty busy and just haven't been around at all.

This week I'll be getting back into my prime internet form. I'm really looking forward to getting back on blogtv and chatting up all my buds and finding out what I missed.

Also, I'm declaring war on Myspace again, just because I can. Regular readers of this blog might remember when Pete Berwick was censored for using his album cover as his profile picture, Myspace said it was offensive and 13 year olds might see it.



I had it posted as my main one for a while, never got in trouble for it. Pete put it back up on his, so I took it off of mine.

Now, I have a new one I'm going to post. Hard to say that a 13 year old might be offended by Turtles Humping, since a 13 year old took the picture.

Eat this Myspace!



Indie Spotlight Live returns this Sunday at 9 pm (eastern) I hope to have a guest scheduled over the next couple of weeks, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment