Friday, December 4, 2009

Indie Spotlight Live Updates!

Having a blast at the show, thought I'd drop in here and toss out a few updates....

Lately on Saturday nights I've been doing an unscheduled show, usually at 11 pm which was the time slot for Deb's Unleashed show, which is on hiatus.

I don't do it every Saturday night, so your best bet would be to subscribe and you'll (or at least you should) get a notification when the show airs.

The Sunday show is still running full speed ahead at 9 pm (eastern US) every Sunday night, and here is what's going to be happening the next couple of weeks. This coming Sunday I'm planning on doing a "normal" show, and the Sunday after that, through the end of the year will be a "Best Of" format where I'll be replaying clips from some of the shows that aired when we were on blogtalkradio.

After the new year I plan to get back to doing musician interviews, talking about the industry, and going full steam ahead with promoting some awesome independent artists, two of which that I know will be releasing CD's in 2010.

So there are some exciting days ahead, I want to thank everyone for the support and if I don't get the opportunity again I also want to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season!

~Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment