Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thanks for the Support!

Alright folks here we are at the end of 2010 and I'd like to take some time and say thanks to my regular viewers for all the support this year, as I mentioned the other night it means a lot and I really mean that.

I'd also like to take some time and thank the musicians who have been a part of the show, it wouldn't be a show without you guys and gals.

As we look forward to 2011, there are some plans in the works. Deb from the Unsigned Musicians show will be rejoining me on the air to talk about some of the politics and bs that go on within the music industry. We have had a lot of newcomers to the show that weren't around when we did the original series of shows so we've decided that it's time again to talk about some of this stuff, as well as update everyone on some of the stuff thats gone on since. Should be fun and informative.

On that note, hope everyone had a good Christmas, and have a happy, and most importantly, safe New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment