Friday, April 1, 2011

Updates, and Where I've Been...

I apologize for not having posted a blog in a while, to be honest with everything I've had going on over the last month or so I have had a real hard time putting my thoughts together in my head, much less get them down in print. While sitting here listening to Didgerod tonight I have to say that the music has really helped calm my busy little brain down to where I can finally focus on some of the things I've been neglecting, the blog being one of them.

Rod, I don't know if you ever read my blog, but if you do, thank you.

I don't generally talk about my personal life online at all, but for those of you that don't know my mom passed away several weeks ago. Needless to say it's been one hell of a month and I've really been having a hard time getting back into the rhythm of, well anything. I'm not going to lie, I've been having a real hard time dealing with this.

One of the things Rod (Didgerod) is talking about during his show is the Native American belief that spring is the renewal of life. It's been therapeutic listening to this music tonight and I would encourage everyone, especially if you are going through a stressful time, to check out his broadcast as well as his youtube channel. It'll help you clear you head a bit, and maybe help you relax. Tonight is the first time since this happened that I've been able to do exactly that.


Honestly speaking I've been on autopilot for the last several weeks. I ended up taking a couple of weeks off from the show, and when I did make it back on the air I was there, but not really. I'm sure you folks know what I mean but I do have some things that I want to blog about, including a new website for independent musicians as well as some other stuff in the music industry that's been going on and I will try to have those posted pretty soon.

Maybe now in a healthier state of mind I'll be able to get it done. I've said it before but music is magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment