Friday, August 26, 2011

Show Updates and Other Stuff

Hey everyone.

Haven't posted a blog in quite a while. Just haven't had anything to blog about. The show is still going strong, although I was vacationing and took last Sunday off. Guess now is a good a time as any to note that we are getting into that time of year where the broadcast is going to start getting erratic due to obligations at work, but I will try to continue the broadcast as much as I can.

As I type this we are under the gun from Hurricane Irene. We are expecting tropical storm conditions sometime tomorrow evening so losing power is a possibility. With that in mind I'll be working on my show prep this evening with the assumption that I might not be able to tomorrow but hopefully the power will be back on in time for the broadcast on Sunday.

Thanks for all the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment