Monday, December 19, 2011

Show Update

Haven't done one of these posts in a while, time for an update blog.

I signed off for the last time for 2011 on December 11, time for a break. I did pretty good keeping the show going this year all things considered, I didn't even take my usual break during October. So, considering all that, and given that traffic online, especially on blogtv is slow this time of year, I decided to pull the plug a little early this year and take some time and regroup and reload.

My plan for 2012 (and yes, I know I've said this before but now I'm serious) is to get back into what the original premise of the show which is to feature music, interview musicians as well as indie movers and shakers, and bring back live music. I know in order to facilitate bringing back live music and utilize the cohost feature on blog is to do at least some shows in standard def vs. HQ which is the format I usually use. Might involve some switching back and forth between formats, we'll have to see how it works out. One time I had Kyle Marney on via skype, it wasn't the greatest though, kept cutting out at the end. We'll make it work somehow.

I'd also like to do some shows just about the music industry. It's been a couple of years since we've done any of these, and I'm sure there are some new things that have happened since, as well as some folks that weren't at the original shows that we did back in '09.

So there are future plans for the show, at this point I'm debating on even doing 2 shows. I created a channel on justin.tv not too long ago, I'd like to see what I can get going over there as well. Honestly speaking the stats on blog haven't been all that great to begin with, that has as much to do with me as it does anything else since I really haven't had anything happening on the show to attract an audience lately.

We'll see, things are coming for the new year in some way, shape or form....lol

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment