Saturday, February 18, 2012

Follow Up Blog Regarding the Show

This is what I've decided I'm going to do.

I'm moving the blogtv show back to Sunday nights. If my work schedule permits, I will do a regular show there, at 9 pm (eastern).

I'll also be debuting the show on Justin.tv, on Monday nights, haven't decided the time yet, but it will likely also be at 9 pm (eastern)

The difference between the two shows are that on blogtv I can play all the musicians I currently play, so if my work schedule doesn't permit me to do a full show I can at least give equal time to all the musicians, especially the ones that I can not play on justin.tv because of the CC rules over there.

The show on justin.tv will be all CC licensed music, and will archive for 7 days so if people miss the live show for whatever reason, and want to check out the music later, they can. They can even listen to it while working on other stuff without wondering what they are missing in the chat :)

So, that is what I'm going to do, lets see how it goes.

Thank you Kevin, for your Monday night time slot, unfortunately it wasn't as good to me as it was for you. You did a great show once upon a time, and I know that I for one would take a night off from my Monday show on justin.tv to hang out with ya on blog, anytime. Just sayin......

No comments:

Post a Comment