Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Another Facebook Status That Was Not Fun To Read (Thoughts and Positive Energy Needed)

Our friend Rod Krug (didgerod) isn't doing so well, asking for thoughts, prayers and positive energy please.....



Status Update
By Rod Krug
ok folks. I am in the hospital here in Colorado Springs. My heart rate reached 167 as I walked into the emergency room. They gave me medicine through IV and pills to slow my heart down but the heart still has artiral fubulation. (spelling) My heart is not beating a good rhythm. I will be here overnight for observation and they are going to run stress test on my heart tomorrow. They are going to put me on blood thinners to make sure there is no blood clots that may have built up during this time. So tomorrow when they shock my heart that no clots will be flowing through my veins and give me a stroke. They asked me tonight if something goes wrong if I wanted to be resuscitated and I told them if I am on life support to pull the plug..... I love each and every one of you now and forever........ Namaste.....

No comments:

Post a Comment