Saturday, July 26, 2014

Returning to indiespotlightlive.webs.com on Sunday Nights

Hi everyone.

I've decided to move back to the page I created on webs.com for the Sunday night show.

Since the Flash Media Encoder records the show, and I can play the file on iVlog using Splitcam I can rebroadcast it on iVlog at another time.

Not giving up on iVlog by any means, I just need to pick a different night to broadcast there and this will give me the flexibility to do just that, at the same time while I'm looking at the prospect of doing 2 shows a week, at least one of them will be a simple matter of hitting "play".

So, yes, going back home tomorrow at indiespotlightlive.webs.com/

As long as I remember how to configure the encoder and the player :)

Hope to see everyone there.

Glad I went with my gut and kept the page up.

No comments:

Post a Comment