Wednesday, August 27, 2014

August Update

Good evening everyone, just a quick update. While I still may do the odd-ball broadcast on iVlog I've decided that the best thing for the show is to remain on indiespotlightlive.webs.com.

Over the last couple of weeks I also decided that since I wasn't rebroadcasting at least these particular broadcasts on iVlog I went back to my original format, some music that for various reasons I wasn't giving airplay are being played once again and I gotta tell ya, it was like saying hello to old friends.

The reason I'm staying on our own site is simple, there was no traffic to the show on iVlog, however over the last couple of weeks I have been seeing some familiar faces that I hadn't seen since our return to our own site. Looking at the stats it's clear where we need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment