Thursday, May 28, 2015

May Recap and Upcoming Plans for June

I've been having issues during the broadcast with dropped frames and the music skipping, other than that the live broadcasts have been pretty uneventful. It's taking some time but we're starting to develop a following on justcastlive.

Our music playlist has expanded quite a bit over the last couple of months, longtime viewers and listeners that haven't been at the show in a while will find that the music selection is decidedly different than what they might have gotten used to. I know I would love to see some old friends drop in whenever they can.

Now, on to June....

I've cancelled MusicFest for now. I would love to reschedule for a later date but to be honest I have to get the broadcast back up to where I'd like it. I need to get the settings right first before I can even consider an event.

That, and to be honest about it, I've been having issues with my lower back, I really don't think I can sit in this chair for 12+ hours and conduct the broadcast. Right now I'm pretty good with doing the weekly broadcast but even doing the show I have to get up and move around.

So, at this point, here is where we are. The weekly broadcast will obviously continue, and as I fix the broadcast settings I'm going to try to bring live music back to the show via Skype. Once we get that straightened out maybe I'll move forward with planning an event but as it stands right now it's on the back burner until I get the broadcast 5x5.


No comments:

Post a Comment