Thursday, December 31, 2015

End of Year Update and Random Thoughts in Between

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I'd like to take the opportunity this New Years Eve and talk about the past year, and what my thoughts are going into 2016.

It's been an interesting year as far as the live show is concerned. Since the now infamous justcastlive crash and our subsequent move to camup (see previous blog posts for more details) it's been a slow reboot of the show. It's a real shame that justcast had to crash when it did, we were really starting to gain a following over there, one that has been slow to nonexistant on camup.

Keep in mind of course that camup itself is still very new, and by the increasing number of live shows that I'm seeing I have no doubt that it will take off. So far my experience has been very positive, hardly any issues with broadcasting at all.

Looking ahead to 2016....

I plan to continue on with the show, with an eye on when my XSplit license renews in mid February. I use XSplit (and highly recommend it, well worth the $14.95 every three months) to stream the live show. If things are starting to pick up I'll stick with the audio/video format on Camup with the rebroadcast on awdio, but if it's not meant to be then I'll go back to an all audio format on awdio. Of course none of this is set in stone and I could easily change my mind, broadcasters prerogative :)

In any event I wish everyone a happy, and safe New Year!!!!!

- Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment