Thursday, June 23, 2016

So I Made a Poll on Facebook

Sad to say but about what I expected, no votes on the actual question and interaction with only one person

Jack Simpson created a poll in Indie Spotlight Live.
I've decided to bring back the live broadcast, one more time. I'm thinking that a different night would be more beneficial for the show as well as make it easier to work around my work schedule. Select a day below as well as any thoughts you might have.
    Remain on Sunday night
      Monday
        Tuesday
          Wednesday
            Thursday
              Friday
                Saturday (would be a later time due to my work schedule)
                Like
                Comment
                Comments
                Bruce Goodwin Quit your day job........
                LikeReply15 hrs
                Bruce Goodwin What time on Saturday?
                LikeReply15 hrs
                Bruce Goodwin Sunday but around 8
                LikeReply15 hrs
                Jack Simpson I usually work late on Saturdays so it would be a later than usual start, most likely 11. Earlier on Sunday would be a possibility except for the same problem (work!) so it would remain at the same start time for now. Another idea is one I've done before, but it takes a lot more work, would be to do multiple shows per week, and try to start one of them earlier.
                LikeReply1 hr
                Jack Simpson Whatever I decide I'll give it a 3 month trial because that's how long my xplit subscription would last before it has to be renewed ($15 every 3 months) and go from there. Another possibility would be to just podcast it and let people listen on demand.



                So blog readers I guess I'll leave this one for you all, any thoughts?

                No comments:

                Post a Comment