Tuesday, July 4, 2017

July Update

Ok folks, so here is a quick update. The live streaming broadcast is still on hiatus, coming back soon, either weekly or bi-weekly but with a consistent day and time so you folks know when and where to listen. I will be sticking with CamUp.tv for this. More details coming very soon.

As many of you know, recently awdio.com went offline. As of right now I have no idea when, or even if they are coming back so I am working on another solution to bring back past shows so that you folks can listen to them on demand.

I was having a decent amount of success with this on awdio, and would love to find a way to bring it back. If anyone has any ideas about good podcasting sites that don't claim a "license" to the content I would love to hear from you.

That's it for now, happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment