Thursday, October 12, 2017

One For The Road - Last Call

Hey everyone, a quick update on the live streaming broadcast...

The quick and dirty is that I haven't either had the time or the energy the past 2 Sundays, and to be honest except for one or two people I really haven't had anyone hanging out of late anyway.

So, I'm thinking maybe now would be a good time to just sign it off, and focus on just sharing videos on social media.

I will do one more live broadcast, although I haven't decided on the format. I can either do one last "regular broadcast", or go out with a bang, and by that I mean a "Marathon" style show where I play one song from each artist from A to Z in one show, and set it at 12 hours which should give me more than enough time to for me to give airplay to each artist at least once.

Should I decide to do the 12 hour show, it would have to be during my vacation which comes up the week after next. I would be interested in anyone's thoughts on this, please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment