Thursday, April 2, 2020

Maybe Social (Media) Distancing isn't so bad?

Right now I think that maybe it's a good thing that I'm not on Facebook right now.

(keep in mind of course that my pledge was to stay off of Facebook, not other social media sites)

I'm still using Twitter, well, using might not be the best way to describe it, I'm still on Twitter might be a better way to say it. I retweet things here and there while being careful to preserve the Indie Spotlight brand since that is the page's theme.

Another guideline that I've seen although I'm not sure if it's an official CDC guideline, is to limit the time on social media and just from what I've seen on Twitter I can see why, just the hysteria I'm seeing on just one social media website is more than enough for me.

I just couldn't imagine what my Facebook timeline looks like right now. Part of me wants to pop on and see, and the other more rational part of me realizes that the shitstorm that is likely my FB timeline will still be there whenever I decide to log back in.


No comments:

Post a Comment