Monday, April 20, 2009

Just Another Day in Hell -- Pete Berwicks New CD is Available!

We talked about Petes new CD on the show last night, and I promised that I would post links on where you can hear the music, and buy the new CD.

Just Another Day in Hell, Pete Berwicks latest release and I think his best yet, is available right on his website which is peteberwick.net. The CD is $12 and shipping and handling is $1.80. How much did you spend on your last CD? Was the whole thing good from start to finish? Well I can honestly tell you that this one is! Just Another Day in Hell takes you on a journey. Pete told me that he didn't really just sit down and write an album..the stories are all true (all 18 tracks) and he wrote about em as they unfolded or after..thus the title..

"obviously a rough last couple years."

Yeah, a rough couple of years, but it makes one hell of an album.

If you want to hear some of the songs that are on the album, check out Pete's myspace page or over on garageband.

The man is a freaking musical genius. Go pick up your copy of Another Day in Hell, you won't regret it, that I promise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment