Monday, May 18, 2009

Time Well Spent

Well last night we did our first show over on blogtv. Most of the time was spent tweaking the video and sound. My setups a bit tricky as I had to adjust the settings on my computer, then tweak them on the adobe player on blogtv.


Then I had to adjust them on the computer again, I learned alot about how sound plays out over the internet, especially when we went to play music.

The part I thought was going to be a complete klusterfuck was the Skype call, which is how Deb is going to co-host the show with me.

Once we got the sound setting right on that one, it worked just fine....

Go figure.

I imagine given the time spent this week just tweaking sound, it's going to be a little rough over there the next couple of weeks, but I'll still take it over the bullshit we had to deal with on blogtalkradio any day.

I did post a recording we did over there last night, it's the blog post right below this one. Overall it went well, I see where it's going to be alot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment