Sunday, May 24, 2009

With 2 blogtv Shows Under My Belt...

I guess it's time to quit screwing around and start doing show planning again. I think tonight went really well, although we had some issues with Skype (the one thing that actually worked last week..lol)

The crowd over on blogtv, is awesome. When I got to my show there were people already waiting for me which was totally awesome. We got off to a nice start just chilling out, then Deb came on (once we got skype working) and we ranted about the music industry. As it's a new show with a new crowd we decided to talk about some of the things about podcasting, playing music over the internet, and some things about the Music Mafia that our viewers had never heard about. People were shocked at some of the wonderful things the industry has done to innocent people, especially some of the shit that the RIAA has pulled.

We had a great time, and it's only the beginning of a new era for Indie Spotlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment