Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Talking about MJ and goofing off

Last Sunday we spent time talking about Michael Jackson. As I pointed out on the show 2 weeks ago he was demonized in the popular media. He was called a pervert, child molester, freak, unfit for society, among other things.

Now, all of a sudden since he passed away the popular media has almost canonized him.

WTF???? What a bunch of hypocrites.

(for the record we didn't pull any punches, while we did give him credit for his contribution to music, we can't deny that the man had his issues)

Later in the show my wife made a cameo appearance and decided to give me a makeover.



In other news I did update the links on here, as well as on blogtv homepage. Check 'em out!

Oh yeah, my new YouTube page is IndieSpotlightLive if you want to check out some video from the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment