Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Great Show Last Sunday!

TygerWDR from YouTube was on the show talking about copyright issues, among other things last Sunday. Joining me on the interview was Deb from the Unsigned Musicians show and for almost 5 hours we talked about some of the issues on YouTube (the Warner Music group thing among others) and had a blast.

If you missed the show, we did record some segments which I'll have uploaded onto my YouTube page in the next day or so and if you can't wait, they are available on my blogtv page.

---------------------------------------------

Show notes;

I've decided to bring back the blogtalkradio show, while continuing the blogtv show.

The blogtalkradio show will be airing on my old channel over there on Saturday nights at 11 p.m. (eastern) along with the Sunday show over on blogtv at 9 p.m. every Sunday night.

I figure I'll try it out for a few weeks, see how things go, if they go well then I'll continue with the 2 shows on 2 different websites. If it doesn't go as well as I hope then I'll simply move the Saturday show over to blogtv. We'll see, I'd like to at least try it out.

So, hope to see ya then, here are a few links for ya;

TygerWDR's YouTube Channel

Indie Spotlight - Sessions on blogtalkradio (my old btr page)

Have a great week folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment