Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ok, a Real Blog About This Sunday....

This coming Sunday we're going to have TygerWDR from YouTube on the show. He's coming on to talk about some of the issues he's had with YouTube pulling the audio from his videos due to the dispute with Warner Music Group and if last Sunday is any indication, I have a feeling we're gonna talk about everything and anything. He dropped by for an "impromptu" interview last week, and together with Deb from the Unsigned Musicians show we ended up chatting for over 3 hours, which has to be my record for an interview....lol

It must have been interesting, I can't say that I remember that as many folks hung out in chat as long as everyone did last Sunday, real nice crowd especially when you consider that I didn't even know Tyger was gonna drop by.

So when you consider that, and that he's promoted the show on his YouTube page, this week the "real" interview should be a ton of fun and I hope you'll join us. The show starts at 9 p.m. (eastern U.S.)

Let me drop a few links below....

TygerWDR's YouTube page


A link to my show on blogtv

See ya'll soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment