Wednesday, May 12, 2010

One Year Anniversary Show this Sunday!

Damn, I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks??!??!??

Somebody remind me when I forget to do this please!

Maybe someone should punish me for it, make me type "I will remember to do my blog this week" one hundred times in the chat or something.

Anyways, that's not what this weeks blog is about....

This coming Sunday, we will be celebrating our one year anniversary broadcasting on blogtv. It's been a wild ride to say the least. In a year we've done a show just about every Sunday, some surprise Saturday shows in between, Deb and I have collaborated on 3 music events (two of which lasted 24 hours) interviewed numerous guests and have had a ball doing it.

Join us this Sunday as we relive some of these great moments over the past year. Show starts at 9 p.m. (eastern) and I look forward to seeing ya there!

1 comment: