Monday, July 26, 2010

Last Weekend's Shows

Hey everyone,

Ok time for a real blog. I ended up doing two shows last weekend. How it happened was Deb and I were doing a test show with one of the musicians that will be playing at the event on August 21st. The musician pointed out that we had put in a music playing mood so we figured what the hell.

So we did a surprise show Saturday, along with the regular show on Sunday and our musical guest both nights was Kelly Hoyle Fuller (here's her youtube link) and she is awesome. My thanks for all the folks who came out this weekend to both shows, it was a blast.

I recorded some of her playing on the Sunday show as well, you can go to my blogtv channel and check out some of her music there as well. We had a great time hanging out with her, she's a lot of fun and a really talented musician. Like I mentioned before she's also going to be at the Indie Music Fest that Deb and I are hosting on the 21st of August.

Also during the show I recorded a video where I think I've figured out why sometimes people don't get the email notifications when shows start on blogtv.


Subscription Fix - Broadcast your self LIVE

If you aren't getting your email notifications when shows you've subscribed to on blogtv you might see why in this video.

-----------------------------------------------------
Show notes;

Sunday's show is going well, we're on every Sunday night at 9 (eastern) and I hope ya'll join us.

Don't forget we'll be hosting another 12 hour music event on the UnleashedAgain channel on blogtv on August 21st starting at noon (eastern). We have a great line up of musicians coming on to play and hope you join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment