Thursday, July 22, 2010

Weekly Update

First I addressed some of the things that took place during and after the previous show. I could type it all out here but I'm a lazy little bitch so here's the video...lol



Fucking haters....lol

Anyway hop on to the youtube channel for the show and check out some of the other videos I recorded last Sunday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Show notes;

May or may not be a show this Sunday. Haven't scheduled one and haven't decided. I think I might take a week off.

Deb and I are putting together another event. Starts at 12 noon August 21st on the UnleashedAgain channel. If you are a musician who has gotten an invite please get in touch with us, the time slots are filling up REALLY FAST.

Thats it for now have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment