Monday, September 20, 2010

Ok, a Real Blog Now

While I sit here listening to Shovelheadkevin now is a good time as any to post a quick recap of this weeks show.

While at work on Sunday I chugged down a Red Bull, and a one liter of Mountain Dew. I was pretty hyper Sunday night...lol

I broke out the infamous pink guitar, and the whole nine yards. You can tell in this weeks videos that I was pretty wound up.

Later in the show as promised Kelly Hoyle Fuller made her return appearance and played a couple of her new songs. One of them is on her youtube channel so check it out!

I did record the usual weekly update, (see post below) as well as an idea I have for the show. I want to do a segment called "Weenie of the Week" and pick out someone, or something that fits the title, preferably related to the music industry in some way. As I mentioned during the show it's open for anyone with any ideas or whatever just submit them via the comments below. I'll post the video when I get it uploaded onto youtube.

One thing I noticed today that I thought was kinda cool. Blogtv has the recorded video for my Weenie of the Week idea featured on the front page, would be cool to see if anyone that doesn't usually come to the show has any ideas.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment