Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Other Shows on Blogtv....

Just about every week during my show on blogtv I record a video, calling it the "weekly update". I've also called it the weekly ramble in the past, because sometimes that is how it ends up coming out...lol

What I decided this week for the video was to talk about some of the other shows on blogtv that I generally hang out at (see previous post) so I think it would be handy to have a blog post with the links as well.

All times posted are Eastern U.S.

Tonight, and every Wednesday night at 9 pm my good friend Deb hosts her show Unsigned Musicians featuring the music of some of the best of the best of the Indie Artists. If you like my show you'll love hers, in fact many parts of my show were modeled after hers including the slideshow and playing mp3's. I haven't seen many shows on blogtv doing this sort of format.

A great show to hang out at on Friday nights after a stressful week is Didgerods. As I've mentioned in past blogs he plays the Native American flute and didgeridoo. His show is a great place to unwind and relax, I'll be honest and say I don't always log in to the chat. There are many weeks I'd much rather sit back, relax and unwind. I gotta be flat out honest and tell ya, words can't describe what this show will do for you, your best bet is to check it out for yourself.

Every other Monday night at 9 pm (the next show is this coming Monday September 20th) my bud Shovelheadkevin hosts his show called appropriately enough "Just Another Show" on his channel on blogtv. He talks about everything from racing, politics, (or politricks as he likes to say) cooking tips, and everything in between. One thing I can say about Kev's show is that you never know whats going to happen next. It's never a dull moment and always a good time at Kevins show.

There are other great shows on blogtv that I didn't mention during the video. These are shows that I haven't have a chance to check out myself lately, but when I was a regular at these shows I have to say they were pretty awesome.

Tuesday nights at 10:15 Jody Parker hosts his show Jody's House. Great musician and a brilliant songwriter.

Thursday nights starting at around 10 (ish) Acoustic Brew with Jamie Gray

Friday nights generally after Didgerods broadcast the other Jack in our group hosts his show Fridaylive. He has a pretty awesome house party with really great music and broadcasts it live on blogtv.

There ya go, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment