Monday, October 14, 2013

October Update

I've been in the process of moving and haven't been online much the last couple of weeks.  Indie Spotlight has been on hiatus since the last weekend in September.

At this point I'm still getting settled, it's been a rough, and ugly move but it's pretty much done with internet on and my new home office/studio set up and functional so I'll be around more in the coming weeks.

As far as the show, at this point we're waiting for the iVlog launch. Depending on when the iVlog launch happens I may do a show or two on our current site, if I do I will post to the Facebook Group as far as the date and time.

When iVlog comes online and we're ready to launch I will post to the FB group as well as this blog.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Show notes;

We're currently on hiatus. When the show launches on iVlog the format will be similar to our previous blogtv format, the only exception will be as far as the mp3's played during the broadcast, which will be exclusively CC format.

Since not all of the musicians I previously played on the show license their music in this manner I am considering doing a separate show on our current site featuring the musicians that I won't be playing on iVlog due to the licensing concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment