Tuesday, February 18, 2014

This Week's Stats

For a guy doing his own thing on his own site I have to say that we're doing ok.  With limited promotion on social networking our hits last week are the best yet....

Summary

 MonTuesWedThurFriSatSunTotalAvg
Pageloads30230016243
Unique Visits30120014203
First Time Visits20010010132
Returning Visits101100471

With that being said, our stats in our heyday on blogtalkradio and blogtv were much more impressive but with the limited promotion about a show on a site that was created for free we're not doing great, but not as bad as we were doing as far as hits during the live show since I built the site.  

I'd love to see this increase, and for that to happen we need to bring back live music, somehow.  I'm thinking we might try to do it via Skype.  We tried that during the Blogtv era and it didn't go well but I'm on a better internet connection as well as a much faster computer so maybe it's worth another shot.

Anyone want to be a guinea pig for the test?   Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment