Friday, September 19, 2014

September 2014 Update

Since our total flop on iVlog I've come to accept that doing the show on our own site is the better bet although it's going to have it's ups and downs.

What I mean by that is that some week's we're going to have a packed chat, while other week's it's just going to be me and Deb from Unsigned Musicians in the chat.

As I mentioned in my previous blog post, I'm ok with that. I really think that I've accomplished quite a bit with Indie Spotlight during it's run and while I will keep the show going I'm starting to look at other internet broadcasting projects that I might do.

At this time, I'm not planning on retiring as host of Indie Spotlight, this show will continue however I don't find it fulfilling as I once did which to me is a sign that my internet hosting a live broadcast needs to go in another direction.

While I have a ton of ideas in my head as to what I might do next, I haven't decided where I want to go as of yet so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment