Sunday, September 28, 2014

Quick Update

I mentioned in one of my previous blogs that I was looking for a back up computer that I could use to stream past shows on the site when I'm not actively broadcasting.

Because I wasn't planning on using such a machine for anything else I was looking to do this on the super cheap (meaning free).

I've posted more than a couple of ads on Freecycle and haven't gotten any responses so I don't think I'll have any luck there. While at the Salvation Army store this week I noticed that they had a pile of computers but there was no real way to check them out unless I plugged in a monitor, keyboard and mouse right there and I didn't notice all 3 at the same time when I was there. I'm ok with laying out a little cash to make 24/7 streaming happen but at the same time I'm not inclined to throw money away on it.

Still working on making this happen though, stay tuned!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show update;

Taking this week off, mostly because I have an early morning meeting, and at least an hour drive to get to it. I thought that I said goodbye to this kind of thing when I stepped down from my last promotion (see one of my June blog posts). However we will resume our normal broadcast schedule next Sunday and I hope you'll join us!


No comments:

Post a Comment