Saturday, November 1, 2014

Why I didn't Go With iVlog

I would like to thank the folks at iVlog for being accommodating to my concerns about their Terms of Service and answering my many questions about it.

Yes, I would be using iVlog right now if it wasn't for the lack of traffic to the show on it when we tried it back in the Summer. Not their fault by any means and I am thinking of using iVlog for some of the other internet projects that I'm thinking of rolling out next year that would be a better fit for the site.

The problem is that at least at that time nobody on iVlog wanted to hang out at a radio formatted show and there is nothing wrong with that. I look at it this way, right DJ, wrong bar. Sometimes I wonder if I had stuck with it if the viewer statistics would have been better but I really don't know. As I just said, I have other internet projects in the works that have nothing to do with Indie Spotlight that I think would be a much better fit for the iVlog audience so I'm not done with iVlog at all.

By what I've seen so far, justcast is a better fit for Indie Spotlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment