Thursday, March 11, 2010

Regarding Play Requests...

Happy Thursday everyone. Anyone listening to the show would know that I have a pretty diverse playlist. That being said, I can honestly say that I love the music that I play every week, it's really an honor to host this show, and bring exposure to independent musicians who in my opinion are truly phenomenal.

I often get requests from musicians to play their music on the show. Honestly speaking out of 100 requests I might get one that I might like. It's no offense to the musician of course, it's just that I am kinda picky, and there are some genres/music styles that I just don't play on the show.

So please don't take it personal if you send me a request to play your music and I don't respond or play it, I do know from personal experience that there are plenty of shows that play the music I generally don't, as there are shows that don't play the kind of music I do.

I guess it's all in how the host chooses to program their music selection so I guess if you are a musician it's the luck of the draw. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment