Friday, March 26, 2010

Show Notes and Updates

Haven't done one of these in a while, guess we're overdue for an update.

Hmm, where to start?

First I have pulled the plug on my recently restarted blogtalkradio show. While BTR has fixed all the issues that had driven me away from there, the listener stats weren't there. While I might consider launching a new channel over there sometime in the future to get a fresh start with them right now that idea isn't only on the back burner, it's not even on the stove but I thought that I would mention it since I haven't as of yet totally abandoned it. The other reason I decided to scuttle the show is because to be quite honest I really don't have the time to put into planning two shows a week right now, instead having just the Sunday show on blogtv and focusing my energy on that. Things on blogtv are going really well right now (had almost one hundred hits according to my stat tracker during last Sunday's show). One thing I am going to do is keep the most recent blogtalkradio show's player here on the blog, I figure it gives you folks something nice to listen to while you read my miscellaneous ramblings over here....lol

If I decide to launch a totally new show over there I'll be sure to blog about it here. As I mentioned before, it's just an idea that I haven't completely put out of my mind.

So with all that being said, what is going on with the show, what is coming up, what kind of programming can you guys expect?

Well all I can say is that while it is still in the planning stages I do believe that my awesome friend Deb from the Unsigned Musicians show will be back on to help out with a few interviews that we might have lined up. I can't wait, those shows are always loads of fun.

Call it a teaser if you will, but stay tuned, and have a great weekend everyone!

Don't forget that we are on every Sunday night at 9 pm (eastern time) on blogtv.

Click here for a direct link to the show

No comments:

Post a Comment