Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Troy Castellano Project 52 Week 39

From Troy;

Project 52 Week 39! This week song is called "If These Boots Could Talk". I'm not sure if it's a great thing to write about but I have these pair of boots that I've had for about 18 years. They have been with me to every major gig I've played and every cool party I've been to. Pretty much almost every good time I've had in my adult life these boots have been there. Man, the stories they could tell if they had the ability to talk. I know they'd remember more than I ever did! (but then again no one should know some of those stories LOL). They are also the most comfortable pair of boots/shoes I've ever owned. They'll probably out last me! Maybe I'll take a pic of them and post it in this thread. Any way, this is song about my boots :) . Hope you like it! Please keep sharing, liking and commenting on these P52 videos. It helps immensely! 

No comments:

Post a Comment