Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Update On the Unsigned Musicians Show

Longtime readers and followers of the live broadcast will remember when blogtv shut down that I promised everyone that I would keep everyone up to date on what was going on with my broadcast, as well as my friend Deb from the Unsigned Musicians show.

So, here is the update on UM;

Deb's new show is called Unleashed. The reason for the name change is so that she could branch out and do other types of special interest shows on the same channel, while at the same time still be within her direct licensing agreement with her musicians and play music as well.

The topic this week on Unleashed will be "Dogs Shot By Police"

Jeffrey Justice will be joining Deb this evening to discuss this tragic epidemic, what to do if it happens to your dog and if there are any possible ways to prevent it.

You are a law abiding citizen so you don't even need to worry about this, right? That question can be answered with three words, "Oops, wrong house!"

Please join us tonight, September 16, 2015 at 7:00 Mountain Time / 9:00 Eastern Time

http://www.justcastlive.tv/users/unleashed


1 comment:

  1. When our local MANS unit raided our house 2.5 years ago {for activities that my sons were involved in} they were confronted with my baby boy "Blue".

    For those who don't know Blue, he's 135lbs of pure puppy love. Daddy was a registered Weim and Momma a registered Blue pit. I was blessed with the best of both breeds in a totally non-agressive package. BIG, but a wuss if it came down to it. I knew he was gonna be big and I raised him to be a gentle giant.

    Anyway, when they came in {....I was face down on the porch...cuffed. :-/ } I heard Blue barking and then a "Yelp!!"
    Thankfully, the LEO used a taser instead of his .40 cal sidearm.
    I will ALWAYS be grateful for the common sense approach & practices used by that LEO.

    Too many times our faithful friends have been killed out of hane due to ignorance or just not caring {"Oh....it's just a dog." }.

    Anyway, glad to see our queen of Soft & Easy....{hehehe....} is back!

    BTW Jack....donned the pig suit lately?

    Yes, I'm now rotflmao!

    ReplyDelete