Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Final Blogtv Show Recap

Did our final show on blogtv this past Sunday.  I have to say it was bittersweet, more bitter than sweet to be honest.  I'm going to miss our quirky little platform over there. 

It was nice to see some old friends pop into the chat.  I played some (really) old videos from past shows and it was a fun trip down memory lane, blogtv really has been a wild ride.  I've spent many hours on that site, between doing my show, hanging out at other shows, and not to mention the music events we held over there. 

With all that being said, I have to say I'm looking forward to the new show.  I've already updated all the links here on the blog to the new site, which will be at http://www.awdio.com/indiespotlightlive.  I'll be premiering the new show over there this Sunday night starting at 9 pm (eastern U.S.) and I hope you folks will follow us over there.

Since the new site is strictly audio I guess I'll have to figure out exactly what I'm doing with the YouTube channel.  Obviously with all the videos on it I can't get rid of it so I'll have to figure out something else to do there since obviously I won't be posting video clips from the show anymore.  And since there isn't an interactive chat on the page (although I have created one on another site) I'm guessing I'll have to spend more time on show promotion, which would include this blog.  I've been meaning to get back into this anyway.

Thanks for all the continued support, as we enter this next chapter of the show, the story is far from over.

No comments:

Post a Comment