Sunday, March 17, 2013

Update

Hey gang.

As I mentioned in my previous blog, blogtv.com will be shutting down on March 27 and transitioning to YouNow. 

I'm still researching other broadcasting sites but I wanted to take a second and update you guys on where some of my fellow blogtv hosts are planning on moving their shows to.

Diderod (Rod Krug), Jimtzu (Jim Cook), Rae Dent, and Jamie Grey are moving to http://vaughnlive.tv/.  I researched it myself and I like it.  The only issue I personally have is on Line 5 of their Terms of Service, which I have an email out to them seeking clarification. 

Other sites that are also under consideration are justin.tv (which I already have a channel) and a couple of sites that are simply podcasting. 

I'll keep you guys posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment