Friday, March 22, 2013

Show Update 3-22-13

Ok everyone, here is the latest show update.

I will be doing my blogtv finale this Sunday (March 24).  We will be reliving our favorite moments from the last 4 (almost 5 now, wow) years of broadcasting on blogtv.

Afterwards, please reset your bookmarks to http://www.awdio.com/indiespotlightlive where I will premier the new show the following Sunday, March 31st, at 9 p.m. (eastern)

Moving to awdio is truly going back to our roots.  As you can tell by the name it is an audio only site, we are going back to a radio format, at least for now.  The reason I chose this particular site is that their terms of service are very friendly for what we do on Indie Spotlight, as well as the terms also protect the artists.  The only downside to the site is obviously I can't play video, and they don't have a interactive chat. 

I've figured out a work-a-round as far as having a chat goes, I simply created a specific chat for the show on another site, and linked it to the page on awdio.  We'll see how it works.

As of right now, here is what some of my fellow blogtv hosts are doing.

Deb from the Unsigned Musicians show hasn't found an appropriate site to do her show as of yet.  Keep in mind she plays a substantial amount of videos, much more than I do, she needs a video streaming site.  It's been a challenge to find one with a friendly terms of service, or at least terms that don't try to sub-license the music.   As promised I will keep everyone posted on where she ends up. 

Didgerod (Rod Krug), Jim Cook, and Rae Dent,  are moving to vaughnlive.com.  

Please join us this Sunday for our blogtv finale, it'll be a fun walk down memory lane, and I hope that you folks will join us on our new show on awdio.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment