Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Finally Made It Work

Hey everyone, I'm happy to report that our show on the new site was a success!  We saw more web traffic there than we've seen doing our previous format.

So, as long as the player works out, I think I'll be sticking with this.  It's been nice regaining video capability, I didn't think I was going to miss it, but honestly yeah, I have.

There are still a few bugs to work out, mostly with the site layout, and the chat.  I'll admit that I haven't spent the time on the chatroom code that I should have, now that the major issues are nailed down I can go back and tweak and work out the bugs.

The one thing that I will tell everyone coming to the show, you have to run an ad-blocker program, I have it linked on the site if you don't currently have it.  Since I'm using free software/code it is ad supported, and if you aren't running an ad blocker and click the wrong button you will end up in pop up ad hell.


No comments:

Post a Comment