Thursday, June 27, 2013

This was NOT a fun Facebook Status to Read

One of the musicians that was regularly played on the Unsigned Musicians show, and played for us at MusicFest isn't doing well.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Tom Meny who had quadruple bypass today.  He really is a super great guy, and yes, a fucking brilliant musician.

Whatever your beliefs might be, let all of us hope that he pulls through.




For those who might have been wondering what the Facebook status update was, well, it was this...

Well...it turns out I'm not invincible after all. I had chest pains yesterday and drove myself to the ER. I was admitted to the ICU Monday night. Tomorrow at 830 AM at Seton Hays I'm having a quadruple bypass. Keep me in your thoughts. Listen to your doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment