Monday, June 10, 2013

Screw You Internet I'll Make My Own Damn Page!

A follow up from my last blog post, since I couldn't find a chat site to fit my wishlist today I said the hell with it and created a new website to broadcast the show.  


I think it will be easier (and therefore we'll see more traffic) if people don't have to go to two different websites for the show.  To put this together actually only took the afternoon, although I'll be the first to admit that the site is still very much a work in progress.  I used the embed code from awdio so I'll still be broadcasting on that site, but now instead of having to go there to open the player folks can now simply go to the new site and click "play" on the player, type in a name for the chat, and bam, your in!

To be perfectly honest with you folks, I'm really looking forward to trying this out.  If for no other reason we won't have to rely on tinychat anymore.  Just the thought of not getting our asses kicked on that buggy pain in the ass chatroom ever again is enough to put a smile on my face!

So, I hate to ask you folks to do this all over again, you can still hear the show on awdio and not join into the chat if you wish, but now, to listen to the show and join the chat is a one stop shop at http://indiespotlightlive.webs.com/ so go ahead and reset your bookmarks!


No comments:

Post a Comment