Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Updated the Site

Hey gang I just finished updating the site for the show.  The first thing I did was fix the alignment between the player and the chat, it looked jumbled before and that shit drove me nuts.

Then I added a links section.

It's starting to feel like home to me now, I'm happy with how the site is starting to turn out.  I have other changes and improvements in mind but I really have a feeling that this will continue to evolve and grow.

For those of you that might have missed the previous blog posts, we have a new home, I got tired of trying to find an appropriate place to broadcast and created one.

http://indiespotlightlive.webs.com/

We have the same quality that we had on blogtv as far as the audio is concerned and have regained the ability to play videos as well.

I feel that the site is mostly complete although I will continue to tweak it, I know from my last experience in site building it is never really done anyway.

Come check it out, the show will be broadcasted every Sunday night at 9 pm (eastern) there now.

The one thing that I will very STRONGLY recommend, is that you run an ad-blocker program, in fact I have a link on the show's page at the top where you can get one if you don't have it.  Much of the coding that I am using is ad supported, and while I am a huge fan of that at the same time, well I gotta be honest, the ads are intrusive, neither I or the musicians make any money off of them so I don't feel guilty at all telling people how to get around them.

Thank you all for your continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment