Sunday, March 22, 2015

March Update

Just realized that I haven't posted the "official" monthly update although I have posted updates in some of the other blogs I've posted this month.

1) I've decided that since we seem to do better on Monday nights on justcastlive that is our official broadcast night going forward. I might do other shows on other nights but Monday at 9 pm (eastern) is our "set in stone" date and time going forward.

2) MusicFest '15 is happening, planning on a weekend sometime in June, details to come.

3) 24/7 streaming? I've given up on this idea for now. I'm still archiving the shows as I do them so if I decide that maybe I would like to give it another shot later I'll have plenty of material to leave on loop so it doesn't get boring.

4) The other internet broadcast projects that I've been considering are still on the drawing board. I still want to bring at least one or two of them to life but I'm not ready to do that until I've done the prep work and are ready to go. These are on the back burner while I put MusicFest '15 together.

Thank you for reading my state of the show address for the month of March :)

No comments:

Post a Comment